[Apiman-user] Transfer Quota Policy

Jakub Čecháček jcechace at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:18:14 EDT 2018

Hello Ashish,

if I understand correctly you are confused why the request passes the first
time while it gets denied the second time?
Simply the way this policy works is that it blocks all consecutive requests
after the one which went over the quota util reset. Meaning we don't
terminate requests in the middle.

Worst case this can means that with a limit of 1000 bytes you can do a
first request with 999 bytes and still send a second one with 1000 bytes --
next one is guaranteed to be blocked though.

Regards,
Jakub.