[Apiman-user] Help needed: Feedback/testing for Apiman on ES 5.x (and possibly ES 2.x)

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue May 22 06:29:54 EDT 2018

Hi,

After spending the last week or more fiddling with test harness and CI
issues, we finally seem to be (almost) there.

I'd appreciate anyone who could test the latest an ES 5.x version of
Apiman for me. It still needs some tidying up, but should be
functional.

Steps:

git clone git at github.com:msavy/apiman.git
git checkout es5x
mvn clean install
cd distro/{distro of your choice}/target/{distro overlay zip of your choice}

handle the distro zip as you usually would a release (i.e. extract
overlay onto a server such as wildfly10)

Please modify apiman.properties to match your particular configuration
and try things out!

Regards,
Marc