[Apiman-user] APIMAN database query

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 12:15:46 EST 2018

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 13:34, <Pritam.Lahoti at cognizant.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> We are currently evaluating APIMAN as API lifecycle management solution
> and have some specific queries around -
>

>    1. Best Suitable database?

Any of the supported datastores should be great.

If you are referring specifically to JDBC, then there are lots of great
options, but PostgreSQL seems to be a favourite amongst open sourcers.

>    1. Re-commanded Sizing of database as per application size?

This really depends on your runtime requirements; I suggest you experiment
a bit (unless someone from the community wants to weigh in and provide some
feedback.