[Apiman-user] APIMAN database query

Volk, Florian Florian.Volk at scheer-group.com
Thu Nov 22 03:24:31 EST 2018

Hi Pritam,

maybe our anwers help you with your decision:

1.       We use Elasticsearch. Until now it works very well and reliable. Also ES is very fast if it comes to metrics and analysis.

2.       We made around 3 million requests against the gateway, after that we had have around 600 MB of data in our Elasticseach (with metrics enabled of course.)

Regards
Florian