[Apiman-user] APIMAN with Keycloak

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 18:25:40 EST 2018

Hi Yasir,

If I understand your query correctly:

Keycloak's JWT tokens have an expiry (i.e. lifetime, often a few minutes).
Even if you log out that session in Keycloak, it might be a few minutes
until the token already issued to the user expires.

There are mechanisms to explicitly revoke/blacklist tokens before the
expiry has been reached, but they are not currently supported by Apiman.

Regards,
Marc