[Apiman-user] APIMAN database query

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 19:38:15 EST 2018

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 00:34, <Pritam.Lahoti at cognizant.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the replies Team.
>

> I have some of the queries as-
>

>    - Can we deploy APIMAN on pivotal cloud foundry?

I've never used Pivotal Cloud Foundry, I'm afraid. Perhaps another
community member can answer.

>    - How to scale the APIMAN?

You can add as many gateways as you need with the same configuration, which
allows you to scale horizontally

>    - Hows is the performance of it?
>
> You'll have to test for your own use-cases and it's highly dependent upon
configuration and which components you use. But, it should be more than
enough for most use-cases.

The real question here is: what are your requirements?

>    - Any licencing or cost information ?

Apiman is a free and open source project.