[Apiman-user] APIMAN database query

Volk, Florian Florian.Volk at scheer-group.com
Wed Nov 28 03:37:44 EST 2018

Hello, apiman comunity

I will try to anwser your questions:

  1.  Can we deploy APIMAN on pivotal cloud foundry?
We don’t use this.

  1.  How to scale the APIMAN?
We put the vertx gateway in a docker container so we can easily scale thne number of gateways if we need more than one.

  1.  Hows is the performance of it?
Our product is based on apiman. But we dockerized the whole apiman stack.
Recently we made some load tests with some policies. Your can see the results in our forum blog post.
https://forum.e2ebridge.com/forums/topic/api-management-loadtests-results/

I hope our information will help you.

Best regards
Florian