[Apiman-user] APIMAN database query

Pritam.Lahoti at cognizant.com Pritam.Lahoti at cognizant.com
Wed Nov 28 11:44:47 EST 2018

Thanks for the sharing team.

One more question as-

Does APIMAN has developer portal?

Thanks and Regards,

Pritam Lahoti

________________________________
From: Marc Savy <marc.savy at redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 11:18:58 AM
To: Florian.Volk at scheer-group.com
Cc: Lahoti, Pritam (Cognizant); apiman-user at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [Apiman-user] APIMAN database query

Hi Florian,

Thanks for sharing! I know there are plenty of points of optimisation we could do to improve these numbers.

One quick thought: have you tried using the Shenandoah garbage collector? That is great for reducing GC pauses, which is often responsible for problematic latency. This is especially true as you increase the heap size (which will be necessary if you're trying to cope with large numbers of parallel requests)

We also very much endorse Gatling [1] as a performance framework, as it allows you to more accurately simulate your real-world application's behaviour, whilst not suffering from some of the statistical/methodological issues of traditional benchmarking software.

Thanks again for sharing, Florian -- great stuff.

Regards,
Marc

[1] https://gatling.io/ --  it's a free and open source tool.