[Apiman-user] ES version supported in Apiman 1.5.1 final.

Balu S sbalu27 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:06:27 EDT 2018

update:

Apparently ES 6.x does not support the data type "string" so we cannot use
ES 6.x. Apiman 1.5.1 must use ES 5.x and lesser. May be we should add this
note to release guide for future readers.

(ESRegistryCacheInvalidator) Exception in thread
"ESRegistryCacheInvalidator" java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.Exception: Failed to create index: 'apiman_gateway' Reason:
{"root_cause":
}],"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"Failed to parse mapping
[client]: No handler for type [string] declared on field
[organizationId]","caused_by":{"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"No