[Apiman-user] export/import data config in apiman

Balu S sbalu27 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:04:56 EDT 2018

Further to this email.

The export/import tool provided in Apiman manager seems not complete. After
I have imported the apimanager configuration to new environment using the
tool, accessing the public API URL gives below error. It tries to check the
existence of API in the Elasticsearch. But the import/export tool never
imports anything to ES index.

Does it mean we have to explicitly migrate the existing ES index to new ES
server ?

io.apiman.gateway.engine.beans.exceptions.ApiNotFoundException: API not
found.
        at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.ApiRequestExecutorImpl.lambda$execute$5(ApiRequestExecutorImpl.java:340)
        at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.SecureRegistryWrapper$1.handle(SecureRegistryWrapper.java:123)
        at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.SecureRegistryWrapper$1.handle(SecureRegistryWrapper.java:112)
        at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.CachingESRegistry.getApi(CachingESRegistry.java:117)