[Apiman-user] export/import data config in apiman

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 10:38:49 EDT 2018

Hi Balu,

The API Manager and API Gateway datastore is essentially separate --
even if it's within the same physical database often, it doesn't have
to be (this provides decoupling and the gateway only has a subset of
manager data in it).

The import-export is only performed on the API Manager, so in some
cases if you're also migrating the API Gateway then you may need to:

(1) republish APIs from the API Manager
(2) migrate the API Gateway datastore separately. Its schema is
essentially unchanged, so I don' think it should provide you any great
barrier

Let me know how you get on

Regards,
Marc