[bv-dev] Introductions

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:06:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

so I'll follow up.

I am currently working as software architect in the Java EE space for
an international logistics company in Hamburg, Germany. Before that
I've been involved in several projects in the retail/e-commerce field
as software engineer and dev lead.

In my spare time I'm contributing to Hibernate Validator. To name an
example, I've built the method validation feature part of HV 4.2.
Based on that I also created the Seam Validation module. If I'm
finding the time I'm writing mostly on Java stuff at my blog [1].

JSR #349 is the first JSR I'm contributing to and I'm really looking
forward to working on a great BV 1.1 together with all of you :-)

--Gunnar

[1] http://musingsofaprogrammingaddict.blogspot.com/