[bv-dev] Introductions

Matt Benson mbenson at apache.org
Wed Sep 7 13:03:27 EDT 2011

Hello,
 Matt Benson here... American Java enterprise/web application
developer.  I am a committer to the incubating Apache Bean Validation
implementation, and author of the dynamic validation module in its
code sandbox.  For background, I am also a committer at Apache
MyFaces, and committer and project management committee member to
Apache Commons and Apache Ant.

Matt