[bv-dev] Introductions

jaikiran pai jaikiran.pai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:04:06 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm employed at RedHat and have been part of the JBoss AS team (more
specifically the JBoss EJB3 team) since around 3 years now. These days I'm
involved in the development of AS7. I have been contributing to other open
source projects (most of them JBoss related) since the past 7 years of my
career in software industry. I occasionally blog at
http://www.jaitechwriteups.blogspot.com/.

Although I haven't closely followed Bean Validation 1.0 spec during its
development, I do know what it is and what role it plays in an application.
I plan to be more active in 1.1 version of the spec and contribute in any
possible way.

-Jaikiran