[bv-dev] Method level validation

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 16 09:15:10 EDT 2011

On 8 sept. 2011, at 22:55, Gunnar Morling wrote:

>> i would like to suggest a wiki which shows all possibilities side by side (+
>> examples).
>
> +1 for having a wiki page. This might be useful for some collaborative
> editing. Although for sharing code snippets using simple gists [1]
> might be simpler. There is also a wiki functionality on github [2].
>
> Emmanuel/Hardy: Could you enable that for the beanvalidation repository?

I am not against enabling the wiki but we have already several tools at our disposal and I wonder if adding a new will be beneficial or detrimental.
I would like us to try to use the website as a pseudo-wiki. Granted, it is not as immediate as a wiki but this model might work. If this turns out to fail, we can fall back to GitHub's wiki.