[bv-dev] Spec changes

Kevin Pollet pollet.kevin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:11:17 EDT 2011

+1

For minor changes a commit without a ticket is good for me but we still need to open a pull request.

For other changes a BVAL issue has to be opened and each commit should reference its ticket. I think commits should have the same format as described here (http://relation.to/Bloggers/HibernateMovesToGitGitTipsAndTricks) but with BVAL as issue key.

--Kevin