[bv-dev] Support DI within constraint validators

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 22 07:37:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

I understand the consequences. I am not sure whether it is really such a good idea that the
integration is described/specified in the technology specs, but if this is how others are going to
do it, we should be good citizens and do the same.

I also agree with Gunnar that we need to review some areas of the spec regarding the wording.

--Hardy