[bv-dev] BVAL-192 'exclusive' flag for @DecimalMin/@DecimalMax

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Dec 11 08:52:35 EST 2012

I did a quick look at the Expression Language JSR and that might be enough for what we want to do. We could simply delegate message interpolation to the EL engine. It has the ternary operator which would offer what we need for DecimalMin / Max messages.

Can someone dive into this approach to see of that is indeed doable and how much work we need to do in the specification?