[bv-dev] Should getters be considered methods during validation

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 12 03:29:21 EST 2012

Can you elaborate on why you don't like package level definitions?

My reason for not liking is is that is requires people to navigate their packages to see if the behavior has been redefined. But I like it as most of the time, categories of artifacts like JPA entities or model in general, action services etc are in separate packages so setting a behavior per category becomes very easy.