[bv-dev] Can't find jboss-test-audit in the BV TCK

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Sun Dec 23 10:53:28 EST 2012

Hi Antonio,

Cool that you're interested in the TCK :)

The mentioned artifacts are in the public JBoss Maven repository [1]. More
information on using that repo can be found at [2]. Note that the TCK has
no new tests for Bean Validation 1.1 yet, we're in the process of adding
these atm.

Besides adding tests we're also considering to generate the audit file used
in the TCK coverage report [3] from the actual spec text [4]. That way the
assertions in the TCK exactly resemble the spec and it also gets very easy
to see which parts of the spec are covered how well by the TCK.

Let us know in case you have any further questions or suggestions, want to
contribute etc.

Happy Christmas,

--Gunnar

[1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss