[bv-dev] When is a method validated

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:52:34 EST 2012

> - an unexpected result should probably rollback the transaction just like an unexpected parameter does

Yep, that's a really good point. So it should run when the TX is still
running. I'm still a bit concerned about interceptors modifying return
values, but comparing both aspects, rolling back transactions upon
validation failures seems more important to me. And as Hardy said,
interceptors should just not modify method return values.

--Gunnar