[bv-dev] BVAL-238 Dependency injection in ConstraintViolation

Gerhard Petracek gerhard.petracek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:11:35 EST 2012

basically the same which was suggested for the InstanceProvider (we need to
agree on the final names but the concept is the same).
btw. >if< we would like to support @Inject in instances which aren't
managed by the container, we also need something like #inject (or
#initialize).
-> you can provide e.g. constraint libs which just use @Inject in the
constraint validators and there's no need e.g. to configure constraint
validators in the container.

regards,
gerhard