[bv-dev] Ordered Validation (practically)

Peter Davis davispw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:46:15 EST 2012

Can the proposal for special null/empty handling be generalized?  I have
two extra use cases,

- Concept of "empty" for objects, for example my enterprise often uses a
"money" object (value+currency)
- Need to define "prerequisite" validations in general, for example check
@NotNull+ at Size before a DB query to avoid a query exception

Regards,
Peter Davis