[bv-dev] BVAL-238 Dependency injection in ConstraintViolation

Gerhard Petracek gerhard.petracek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:59:13 EST 2012

there are just some specified restrictions concerning caching statefull bv
artifacts.
however, if e.g. a constraint validator is stateless (or the state is
stored somewhere else), there isn't an issue.
i've seen different working scenarios in combination with proxies for
different bv artifacts.

regards,
gerhard