[bv-dev] MessageSource for ReportAsSingleViolation

Cemo cemalettin.koc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:30:07 EST 2012

Hi,

After having great comments and motivation from your comments, I would like
to share another idea in before filing an issue.

Composing a new constrain based on other constraints are frequently used in
our production systems. However sometimes I was desperately desiring an
option to display message by violating constraint. It can be considered
this option as complementary option for ordered constraints. Ordered
constraints are discussed at another topic but for composite constraints It
can be great to option select message source. Parent (composer) or child
(composed) message source.

@ReportAsSingleViolation(messageSource= COMPOSER)

I believe that flexibility to select message to display is great.

What are your opinions?

Thanks