[bv-dev] Proposal for method validation on beanvalidation.org

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:28:32 EST 2012

Hi all,

I've pushed now a first version of the proposal for method validation
(BV-241) to beanvalidation.org [1].

The proposal is still missing some parts (e.g. the XML configuration),
but I hope it touches all major issues related to method validation.
Throughout the document I've used the "DISCUSSION" marker for sections
which still need further consideration or a decision between several
possible options.

I'd be very happy on any feedback related to these issues in
particular but of course also to the complete proposal in general.
Don't hesitate to speak up in case you think anything is incomplete,
is missing or something doesn't make sense to you; after all this is
very much work in progress. Feel free to add remarks in place within
the document or start a dedicated discussion on the mailing list.

--Gunnar

[1] http://beanvalidation.org/proposals/BVAL-241/