[bv-dev] Is it allowed to validate complete paths using Validator#validateProperty()

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 4 07:46:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

It was meant to be supported in a future version and to let implementors experiment with such a support first.
If we officially support it we need to:

- standardize the String representation of a Path, which is something we shied away from in 1.0
- offer an alternative methods accepting Path ; we would also need to offer a PathBuilder of sort

If people are interested in contributing, please open a BVAL issue number and start forking.