[bv-dev] Bean Validation 1.1 early draft 1 is out

Gerhard Petracek gerhard.petracek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 07:40:48 EDT 2012

hi hardy,

maybe it isn't that obvious since a ResourceBundleLocator isn't only about
resource-bundles - see [1] and [2] -> i don't agree that it's a better name
(since it's something slightly different).
if we can't agree on MessageResolver, i would suggest MessageSource
(similar to [3]).

regards,
gerhard

[1]