[bv-dev] Bean Validation 1.1 early draft 1 is out

Gerhard Petracek gerhard.petracek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:49:14 EDT 2012

hi hardy,

i know and recently we had the same discussion for deltaspike.

summary:
if you like to use a ResourceBundle, you can use it in your custom
MessageResolver easily.
however, in some cases a custom implementation of ResourceBundle just adds
complexity you might not need.
the MessageResolver interface defines an easy contract (key + local in and
stored message out).

regards,
gerhard