[bv-dev] Method validation BVAL issue

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 5 05:57:55 EST 2012

Hi all,

This is to let you know that I've created a new umbrella issue for the
remaining tasks around method validation, BVAL-329 [1].

I've resolved the previous one (BVAL-272) and moved all open sub-tasks over
to the new issue. Please add any new to do's regarding method validation as
sub-task to BVAL-329.

While moving the tasks I've noticed that nearly all finished BVAL issues
are "Resolved" but not "Closed".

My understanding of the JIRA process is that an issue gets resolved when
the actual work is done and that it is closed once it is
delivered/released. So I think we should set all resolved issues to closed
except those resolved after PR1. I can do that if no-one objects.

--Gunnar

[1] https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/BVAL-329