[bv-dev] CDI interceptors and lifecycle

Michael Nascimento misterm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:53:47 EST 2013

Binding the inceptor to the annotation is simply a matter of enhancing
its metadata via an extension. Supporting the information declared via
xml is also possible via a CDI extension. Both solutions will be
executed while the CDI container is booting, so there is no need for
caching.

If we had a dynamic API, that allowed this to be changed during
runtime, then you would need something different.

Regards,
Michael