[bv-dev] Making ElementDescriptor.Kind a top-level type

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 13 09:02:58 EST 2013

We now have javax.validation.ElementKind
which unfortunately clashes with the JDK ElementKind class.
Constrained and Validated prefixes do not work as technically we could
have non constrained (maybe non constrainable elements) in this enum as
we use it to describe Node kinds.

Anyone with a good name idea, go go go!

Emmanuel