[bv-dev] Renaming ExecutableDescriptor#areParametersConstrained()?

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 28 13:23:58 EST 2013

hasConstrainedParameters() is better that the current situation.
But then we also need to move to hasConstrainedReturnValue().

https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/BVAL-432

Rich, we could not find a use case for ExecutableDescriptor hosting
isExecutableConstrained() and the singular isParameterConstrained does
not work here as we are looking at the method aggregating all params
for a given executable.

Emmanuel