[bv-dev] Distinguishing cross-parameter and generic constraints

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 14 08:52:03 EST 2013

After letting this idea rest for a while, I still like it.

In the issue, you also proposed to go a step further and get rid of
@CrossParameterConstraint altogether. I sort of remember not being keen
on the idea to protect future evolutions on the type-safe
cross-parameter way. Have you thought about it more? What is your
opinion?

Emmanuel