[bv-dev] Should we expose group conversions via meta-data API?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 31 07:43:55 EST 2013

Yeah, that's a good point of course. I liked using a map as it very
naturally expressed that there may be only one rule per "from" type, but
making the API evolvable is more important I guess.

How about using ConvertGroup directly, i.e. return a Set<ConvertGroup>? In
that context the name doesn't read that well, but OTOH
GroupConvertionDescriptor
would more or less resemble ConvertGroup. WDYT?