[bv-dev] Bean Validation and JAX-RS: conversion too?

Matt Benson mbenson at apache.org
Mon Jul 15 12:27:56 EDT 2013

To play devil's advocate and argue against my own point, it is somewhat
telling that at least two members of the Bean Validation EG maintain
separate object transformation-related libraries.  ;)  Still, I have a hard
time envisioning what a related specification would look like, regardless
of under which EG's umbrella it was done.

Matt