[bv-dev] BVAL-436 disable executable validation altogether

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 8 13:50:26 EST 2013

I am sympathetic to the idea but being very late in the game, I want a
strong backing by the expert group.
Please speak up your feedback (whatever it is).

I anticipate the following impact:

- integration chapter will add the disable rule
- add the disable flag to the BootstrapConfiguration
- add the disable option to the XSD
- oh and find a name and good structure for it. Hardy any idea?

Emmanuel