[bv-dev] BVAL-436 disable executable validation altogether

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 13 07:09:08 EDT 2013

I'd like BootstrapConfiguration to mimic the name we use in the XSD.
Does that change your proposal?

I thought about using choice but it forces people to comment out their
default validated executable section.

That being said, I like your proposal for
<executable-validation enabled="false"/> with a default to true.

How would that be designed in BootstrapConfiguration?

Emmanuel