[bv-dev] BVAL-436 disable executable validation altogether

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 13 09:39:31 EDT 2013

> but we would need then probably another object in BootstrapConfiguration
wrapping the
> executable-validation config. I am not sure this is worth it.

We could also do

    <executable-validation enabled="true|false">
        <executable-type>GETTER_METHODS</executable-type>
        <executable-type>CONSTRUCTORS</executable-type>
    </executable-validation>

I'd slightly prefer an explicit list element for the executable types. I
think this reads better, should we add another sub-element to
<executable-validation> one day. But I could also live with the simpler
form I guess.