[bv-dev] RESTEasy, CDI, embedded Jetty, bean validation is ignored

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 11 04:57:46 EST 2014

Hi Abhijit,

first off, this is the wrong mailing list to ask. This mailing list is for development of the Bean Validation specification.
You seem to have a problem with the reference implementation of Hibernate Validator and/or its integration into other frameworks.

You could try the hibernate-dev mailing list, but I think you are not providing yet enough information to get a helpful answer there either.

I would try to include more context - add example code, log messages and potential stack traces. You could set the logging level
to debug and see whether you get some more helpful information or you could even try to step through the code with a debugger to
get a better understanding where things go wrong. Last but not least, I would then post to Stackoverflow to reach a broader audience.

—Hardy