[bv-dev] Three new EG members

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 18 05:17:36 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm very glad to welcome three new members to the BV 2.0 expert group:
Hendrik Ebbers, Marco Molteni and Werner Keil!

Hendrik from Canoo Engineering AG is very active in the JavaFX field and
has lots of experiences when it comes to using BV in the context of UIs and
JavaFX.

Marco Molteni works as an independent consultant and brings a broad range
of experience with applying BV in projects e.g. in the field of banking to
the table.

Werner Keil finally is a long-term member of the Java EE community and is
member of the JCP EC and several other expert groups, amongst them being
Java Money (JSR 354) for which we should discuss integration with BV.

Hendrik, Marco, Werner, I'll leave it to yourselves to introduce you in
greater depth and share your expectations/ideas towards BV 2.0. Welcome
again and great to have you aboard!