[bv-dev] BV 2.0 - Introductions

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:46:37 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

So, looks like we are all a bit shy!

Let me also introduce myself.

I'm working as a software engineer at Red Hat and I'm part of the
Hibernate team. I will assist Gunnar in making this new version of the
spec and reference implementation a real thing. I joined Red Hat a few
months ago after having spent 13 years in a French IT services company
specialized in OSS. As Gunnar, besides BV, I'm also working on
Hibernate OGM and Hibernate Search - I contributed to Search in my
previous life. On a more personal note, I live in Lyon, France.

I'm really happy to join you! Let's get started!

--
Guillaume