[bv-dev] CI for API, TCK..

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 19 08:41:38 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks for making this proposal!

As Guillaume is saying, we have CI jobs for all the BV/HV artifacts on
CloudBees already (some other related things such as the website build are
on the main Hibernate CI server).

So I don't think we'll gain very much by adding the Travis configuration.
But if would actually be helpful to you, e.g. in order to more easily have
CI for your own forks, then I don't mind having the config added. Glad to
accept a PR if you feel like giving it a shot.

Cheers,