[bv-dev] Namespace for XML descriptors

Marco Molteni moltenma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:18:20 EDT 2016

Hi,

I like the idea of Gunnar too. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the hypens
in the names (e.g. bean-validation).

I would ask Antonio if there is any particular to use
the 'javaee' namespace. I didn't find any debate about the non-conformity
of the Persistence API (http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/persistence/).

Marco