[bv-dev] Promote fail fast?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 30 02:48:59 EDT 2016

Hi Marco,

Thanks for bringing up this proposal. I think it'd be a good addition. Can
you open a BVAL issue for it?

A variation could be to not stop after the first failure but after the
first n, with n being a configurable number. I can't see a compelling use
case for this, though. Usually you just want a quick exit if an object is
invalid, so a binary setting should do it.

@Others, any thoughts from your side?

Cheers,