[bv-dev] New EG member: Christian Kaltepoth

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Sun Sep 4 09:22:23 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'd like to say a warm welcome to our latest expert group member: Christian
Kaltepoth!

Christian works with ingenit GmbH in Dortmund, Germany, is a long time user
of Java EE and also serves in the expert group for MVC 1.0 (JSR 371). I'm
sure we can use his connections with the MVC and JAX-RS communities to
further drive the integration of BV and these techs.

Christian, I'm very happy to have you aboard and please feel free to
introduce yourself in more depth if you like and let us know what your
wishes and ideas are towards BV 2.0.

Cheers,