[bv-dev] Invalid value interpolation

Michael Nascimento misterm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:47:44 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

I've searched the spec to make sure this hasn't been solved yet and
apparently it had not, but please let me know if I'm wrong.

I remember last year in my previous company struggling with the fact
there was no way to include the actual invalid value as part of the
message interpolation process. This is needed in many scenarios,
especially when the actual invalid value is somehow derived or
computed and the only way to report the error is by returning it in
the interpolated message.

Do you guys see any value in providing support for that in the spec?

Regards,
Michael