[bv-dev] Support for constraints on container values (e.g. Collection<@Email String>)

Michael Nascimento misterm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:43:13 EDT 2016

I don't want to escape my responsibility as an EG member and sorry if
it sounded like I did. What I meant is I feel the feedback I can
provide in an area as complex as the new type annotations might be
faulty and expert help would be useful. Let me get done with the other
proposal first and I'll get back to this one.

Regards,
Michael