[bv-dev] Posted Early Draft 1 to the JCP

Christian Kaltepoth christian at kaltepoth.de
Wed Feb 8 07:18:39 EST 2017

That's great news. Thanks everyone for the good work.

Am 08.02.2017 12:00 schrieb "Gunnar Morling" <gunnar at hibernate.org>:

Hi all,

As discussed, I've cut an 2.0.0.Alpha1 release of the Bean Validation
API plus spec and send them to the JCP team for starting an Early
Draft review.

It may take a few days until it's up on jcp.org, so let's wait with
tweeting, blogging etc. until it's there at
https://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=380.

We are in a good spot with the RI, too. So we should be able to do an
Alpha1 release of HV 6.0 at the same time as the EDR begins.