[bv-dev] Progress report and Early Draft 1

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Jan 20 12:04:23 EST 2017

Hi all,

I've put together a blog post on the progress we made so far [1]. Can
you please help to spread the word and share/(re-)tweet the link [2]?
The more people we reach, the better.

I've also updated the open questions around container value extraction
as per our recent discussions [3]. I'll start some more threads on
some of the remaining questions.

Looking at what we have, I think we're ready to post an Early Draft 1
to the JCP and I'm planning to do so within the next few days.

As always, any feedback is welcome.

--Gunnar

[1] http://beanvalidation.org/news/2017/01/19/bean-validation-2-0-progress-report/
[2] https://twitter.com/gunnarmorling/status/822437573813538817